Chưa có sản phẩm trong giỏ hàng.
ULINK2 Emulator ARM
Call for price
0 Lượt mua
- Supports various ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M, 8051, and C166 devices
- JTAG speed up to 10MHz
- Serial Wire Debug (SWD) support for ARM Cortex-M based devices
- Serial Wire Viewer (SWV) data trace for Cortex-M up to 1Mbit/s (UART mode)
- Real time agent with memory R/W during execution, terminal emulation, and serial debug output
- Seamless integration with the Keil uVision IDE and Debugger
- Wide target voltage range 2.7V to 5.5V
- USB powered (no power supply required)
- Plug and play installation using standard windows USB drivers
ULINK2 Keil Debug Adapter connects user PC’s USB port to your target system (via JTAG, SWD, or OCDS) and allows you to program and debug embedded programs on target hardware. ULINK2 may be used for on chip debugging (using on chip JTAG, SWD, or SWV) and flash memory programming (using user configurable flash programming algorithms). Using the ULINK2 adapter together with the Keil µVision IDE/Debugger, user can easily create, download, and test embedded applications on target hardware.